This step-by-step guide is designed to help you stake Ethereum on OPUS. Throughout this guide, we will break down the process into simple, manageable steps.
1. Connect Ledger to Metamask
💡 Tip: If you face the below error(0x650f), please follow this link to resolve the error.
💡 Tip: After this configuration, Metamask doesn’t have access to Ledger private keys. This configuration allows Ledger to leverage Metamask as a visual interface.
2. Enable Blind Signing on Ledger by following the steps shown in this link: https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/4405481324433-Enable-blind-signing-in-the-Ethereum-ETH-app?support=true
You have now successfully connected Ledger to Metamask. Next step is to Login to OPUS Poral.
3. Our sales team must have sent you your login credentials. If not, please reach out to them here
4. Now, please enter your organisation name, and login with SSO.
5. Connect Metamask to OPUS.
6. Select Amount of ETH using the Slider
💡 Tip: OPUS Staking slider helps you stake up to 800 ETH(25 Validators) in one transaction.
💡 Tip: OPUS staking screen shows the backward looking APR, and projected rewards.
7. Confirm stake transaction on Metamask.
8. Approve transcation on Ledger
You have now staked Ethereum on OPUS! To stake more, please follow the guide from step#6.
If you are facing any issues, please reach out to us at Chorus One support.
About Chorus One
Chorus One is one of the biggest institutional staking providers globally operating infrastructure for 40+ Proof-of-Stake networks including Ethereum, Cosmos, Solana, Avalanche, and Near amongst others. Since 2018, we have been at the forefront of the PoS industry and now offer easy enterprise-grade staking solutions, industry-leading research, and also invest in some of the most cutting-edge protocols through Chorus Ventures.